OUR TEAMS ARE RelayLIVE VIPS!
This year, we are treating our fundraising teams like VIPs! Register or join a team today, and help fundraise for the American Cancer Society. VIP Teams are groups of friends, families, co-workers, and organizations that want to join efforts and make a difference in the fight. Then, invite your team to celebrate your hard work by attending RelayLIVE, where everyone can enjoy the great lineup of music and perks listed above all while raising funds and awareness for the American Cancer Society. Teams that average $100 per team member will enjoy extra VIP perks at the event, including drink specials, food, swag, and more. Last year our VIP teams raised almost $40,000 to drop the mic on cancer! We hope you'll join us in this effort (team members must be registered in order to enjoy VIP perks).
To form a team and begin fundraising:
- Create Your Team at WWW.RELAYFORLIFE.ORG/NASHVILLETN
- Become A Team Captain: Our Team Captains take the initiative of recruiting friends, family, or co-workers for their team and lead the charge in fundraising.
- Fundraising consists of individual fundraising, group fundraisers before the event, and hosting an activity at their RelayLIVE tailgate.
- We have multiple team captains meetings where you will receive important information and tools to help recruit team members and fundraise.
Need a little incentive?! Special perks and prizes will be awarded in the following categories (complete details coming soon):
- Our Top Fundraising Individual
- Our Top Fundraising Team
- All Participants Who Raise $100+
- All Teams Who Raise $1,500+
We are looking for volunteers to help the board with set up, break down, and working stations during the event. If you or a group would like to volunteer, please email Nicole Phillips.
RelayLIVE would not be possible without the support provided by our sponsors.
For inquiries or sponsorship information please contact Mackenzie Evans.
Thank you to our 2016 Partners!